Are you struggling to make this month’s rent? Do you need money to cover a medical emergency or some other financial liability? If so, call Car Capital Financial now at 1-888-500-9887 to get the cash you need today!
If you’ve been considering the many different ways of getting money fast, it’s likely that you’ve thought about getting an online cash advance. There are two main types of cash advances available online – credit card cash advances and neighborhood loan advances.
Online Credit Card Cash Advances
A credit card cash advance awards money based on your credit card’s limit and the amount that you currently owe. Once you have withdrawn the money, the sum of your advance is added onto your normal credit card bill, with interest (which is usually very high).
Online Neighborhood Loan Advances
An online neighborhood loan awards you the value of your next paycheck immediately, but typically requires that you pay the amount back before your next paycheck arrives in order to avoid late fees and other penalties (which is extremely difficult to do for most people).
Both of these online cash advance options can get you money fast, but both also come with some serious downsides. Read on to find out how you can get a cash advance online and to find out about their pros and cons.
How to Get Online Cash Advances
Credit Card Cash Advances
To get a credit card cash advance online, you will usually need to request one via your online credit card account. Somewhere within your account you should be able to find the option for requesting a cash advance (each credit card provider has a different system, so you’ll have to figure yours out before you can request it).
Your online cash advance is likely to be available in your checking account immediately after you’ve requested it. The amount you can request is typically determined by subtracting the amount you currently owe on your card from your card’s credit limit.
Neighborhood Loan Cash Advances
For online payday advances, you will need to identify an online payday advance company you’d like to use (you can find a plethora of such companies through a quick Google search) and then you will have to follow the company’s instructions to get your loan.
You may have to fax or scan copies of your last few paystubs and provide other documentation – such as a copy of your driver’s license, but typically there isn’t all that much paperwork to complete. These companies will often deliver the money into your checking account extremely quickly, in some cases, within a matter of minutes from receiving your request.
The Pros and Cons of an Online Credit Card Cash Advance
- You Can Get Money Fast – If you need money now, you can get it within a matter of minutes by choosing to take out an online credit card cash advance. For absolute emergencies, this type of online loan can be extremely useful.
- You’ll be Borrowing from a Trusted Source – There are a lot of online cash advance scams out there, but if you choose to go through your credit card company you’ll at least know that you’re borrowing money from a trusted and established company.
- It’s an Easy Process – Online credit card cash advances usually don’t require any paperwork at all, making it a very easy process to complete. If you’re in a hurry, a credit card cash advance is likely to be your fastest and most convenient solution.
- You’ll be Charged very High Interest – Credit card companies know that you’re desperate for money when you go to get a cash advance, and as a result know they can get away with charging exuberant interest rates. If you decide to get a credit card cash advance, be prepared to pay an extremely high interest rate on the loan.
- Your Credit Score Could be Affected – If you aren’t able to pay your cash advance back by the end of the calendar month, your credit score could easily be negatively affected. And if your cash advance results in maxing out your credit card, expect your credit score to plummet.
Pros and Cons of an Online Neighborhood Loan Cash Advance
- You Can Get Quick Money – A bank loan can take days, even weeks to process, but with an online neighborhood loan you may be able to get the money you need within minutes or hours at the most. If you’ve hit rock bottom and need money right now, an online payday advance will get you the money you need quickly.
- If You Have a Job, You Can Get an Online Payday Loan – As long as you have a steady paycheck, you qualify for an online neighborhood loan. If you’ve been turned down from other loan options for not having a credit history or because you’ve filed for bankruptcy in the past, a neighborhood loan may be one of your few remaining options.
- If you Can’t Pay the Loan Back on Time, You’re in Trouble – A neighborhood loan whether received in person or online will demand that you repay the loan in full by the time of your next paycheck. If you can’t make that payment on time, you’re going to be charged extremely high interest on the loan, and you may face other fees in the form of penalties. These loans lead many people to end up in even worse financial situations than they found themselves before borrowing money in the first place.
- Neighborhood Loan Companies Aren’t Respected – Simply put, neighborhood loan companies aren’t respected or viewed by many as a particularly trustworthy source. In fact, neighborhood loans are even illegal in multiple states. You may be able to get the money you need from an online neighborhood loan, but the source you got it from could easily be questionable.
Title Loans – Another Fast Short Term Loan Option
If you’re looking for a safer and more reliable way to get a short term loan, then you should consider getting a car title loan from Car Capital Financial, Southern California’s premiere car title loans company.
We award title loans fast, often on the same of request, and allow you up to 36 months to repay your loan in full – a significantly wider time frame than most online neighborhood loans will allow.
What’s more, we don’t care about your credit score. In fact, we won’t ask for it or check it at any point of the loan process.
To qualify for one of our safe, reliable and affordable title loans, all you need is a vehicle that is paid off in full, or has only a few remaining payments. Title loans are issued based on your ability to repay the loan. If you’ve got that and you want some cash, then call us now at 1-888-500-9887 to get the money you need as soon as today!