Every situation is different. When you first contact us, we will listen to you, discuss your needs and circumstances, then suggest a course of action.
Upon review of your case, we will issue a custom car title loan contract which clearly outlines your program. Title loans are issued based on your ability to repay the loan.
We can make decisions on-the spot. In fact, in many cases it’s possible for you to get cash in under an hour.
We can also help with impounds.
It’s Quite Simple
With your clear-title vehicle, you can quickly borrow the cash you need.
We will provide the cash to get your life back on track.
Call us now at 1-888-500-9887!
Disclosure and Examples of Title Loan Fees
- Lower Rates: We charge 35.9047 % APR (3.00 % monthly) on our Southern California title loans. Our rates are among the lowest of traditional lenders and we consistently beat our competitors.
- Fully Amortized Loans: Each payment REDUCES your outstanding principal balance. There are no prepayment penalties.
THE CHART BELOW REPRESENTS ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF THE COST OF A LOAN TO A QUALIFIED BORROWER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE ASK. MAKE CERTAIN YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED COMPLETELY. MAKE CERTAIN YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND COSTS OF YOUR LOAN.
|Number of Months||Annual Percentage|
|Finance Charge||Amount Financed||Minimum Monthly Payment||Total of Payments|
- There are no penalties for making additional payments or prepayment.
- APR is calculated based on all installment periods being of equal length.
- Additional fees: California lien fee of $15.00 is financed. Prepaid Documentation Fee is $75.00 for loans $2,600 to $4,999 or 5% for loans $5,000 or more.
- Borrowers are considered qualified with a credit score of 690 or better, 2 plus years of employment and 3 plus years at their current address.
- Car Capital utilizes the FICO scoring method when credit score is a factor in determining customer credit worthiness.
- Minimum loan amount is $2,600.00.