You are just three easy steps away from getting the Southern California automobile title loan you need!
Apply Online or Give Us a Call
Tell us a little about yourself, your car and the amount of money you need.
Easy Title Loan Documentation
We’ll need some simple items like your driver’s license.
Come and Get Your Money!
Visit one of our locations, sign paperwork and get your cash!
Get Cash for Your Car Title
We can make decisions on the spot. Cash in 30 Minutes with your Title. Apply Online Now!
Serving Southern California
We work with customers from Los Angeles to San Diego.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions not answered on the site.
- What is a Title Loan?
- Do I get to keep my vehicle?
- How much money can I borrow?
- How fast can I get cash?
- What do I need to qualify?
- What are the minimum and maximum periods for repayment?
- What is the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?
“The online application was easy and I drove away with the cash in about an hour.”
– Geraldo G. from Santa Ana, Ca
“Just what I needed for a short time without much hassle. It’s my money and I got to use it.”
– Stacie F. from Manhattan Beach, Ca
“Thank You! I got so far behind on bills that I considered borrowing money from my folks. You helped me when I needed it.”
– Tony S. from Orange, Ca
Disclosure and Examples of Title Loan Fees
- Lower Rates: We charge 35.9047 % APR (3.00 % monthly) on our Southern California title loans. Our rates are among the lowest of traditional lenders and we consistently beat our competitors.
- Fully Amortized Loans: Each payment REDUCES your outstanding principal balance. There are no prepayment penalties.
THE CHART BELOW REPRESENTS ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF THE COST OF A LOAN TO A QUALIFIED BORROWER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE ASK. MAKE CERTAIN YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED COMPLETELY. MAKE CERTAIN YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND COSTS OF YOUR LOAN.
|Number of Months||Annual Percentage|
|Finance Charge||Amount Financed||Minimum Monthly Payment||Total of Payments|
- There are no penalties for making additional payments or prepayment.
- APR is calculated based on all installment periods being of equal length.
- Additional fees: California lien fee of $15.00 is financed. Prepaid Documentation Fee is $75.00 for loans $2,600 to $4,999 or 5% for loans $5,000 or more.
- Borrowers are considered qualified with a credit score of 690 or better, 2 plus years of employment and 3 plus years at their current address.
- Car Capital utilizes the FICO scoring method when credit score is a factor in determining customer credit worthiness.
- Minimum loan amount is $2,600.00.