You are just three easy steps away from getting the Southern California automobile title loan you need!
Apply Online or Give Us a Call
Tell us a little about yourself, your car and the amount of money you need.
Easy Title Loan Documentation
We’ll need some simple items like your driver’s license.
Come and Get Your Money!
Visit one of our locations, sign paperwork and get your cash!
Get Cash for Your Car Title
We can make decisions on the spot. Cash in 30 Minutes with your Title. Apply Online Now!
Serving Southern California
We work with customers from Los Angeles to San Diego.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions not answered on the site.
- What is a Title Loan?
- Do I get to keep my vehicle?
- How much money can I borrow?
- How fast can I get cash?
- What do I need to qualify?
- What are the minimum and maximum periods for repayment?
- What is the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?
“If I could add more stars than 5, I would, they went above and beyond to help me and it was also last minute. I needed to get a loan as soon as possible and Chris was EXTREMELY helpful.”
– Jessica on Google
“Best quick loan I’ve worked with. Good short term loans. They were able to help me out in time of need. Chris was really easy to work with. He’s very direct and honest as businesses should be.”
– G K. from Diamond Bar on Yelp
“This was my 1st time ever, trying to apply for a loan with my car’s title… Quick, easy and fast. Thank you!!”
– Maria on Google
Disclosure and Examples of Title Loan Fees
- Lower Rates: We charge 35.9047 % APR (2.99 % monthly) on our Southern California title loans. Our rates are among the lowest of traditional lenders and we consistently beat our competitors.
- Fully Amortized Loans: Each payment REDUCES your outstanding principal balance. There are no prepayment penalties.
The chart below represents illustrative examples of the cost of a loan to a qualified borrower. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please ask. Make certain your questions are answered completely. Make certain you understand the terms and costs of your loan.
|Number of MonthsThe number of months used in the APR calculation.||Annual Percentage
Rate (APR)The rate of your finance charges including fees on an annual basis.
|Finance ChargeThe dollar amount the credit will cost you.||Amount FinancedThe amount of credit provided to you or on your behalf.||Minimum Monthly PaymentThe amount of your monthly payment.||Total of PaymentsThe amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled.|
- There are no penalties for making additional payments or prepayment.
- APR is calculated based on all installment periods being of equal length.
- Additional fees: California lien fee of $15.00 is financed. Prepaid Documentation Fee is $75.00 for loans $2,600 to $4,999 or 5% for loans $5,000 or more.
- Borrowers are considered qualified with a credit score of 690 or better, 2 plus years of employment and 3 plus years at their current address.
- Car Capital utilizes the FICO scoring method when credit score is a factor in determining customer credit worthiness.
- Minimum loan amount is $2,600.00.